September 10 marks Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi this yr. At the present time is well known because the arrival of Lord Ganesh to earth from Kailash Parvat (Mount Kailash). In line with Hindu mythology, it’s believed that the arrival of Ganpati (Lord Ganesh) removes all obstacles from our paths to success. The elephant-headed Lord is taken into account as a logo of excellent fortune, knowledge and intelligence. Ganpati is popularly often called Vighnaharta (divine dispeller of hurdles and hindrances). The phrase Chaturthi means the fourth day of the Bhadrapada (sixth month of the Hindu calendar — Bhadon) month.
Listed below are some suggestions for younger buyers:
* As per Hindu traditions, Lord Ganesh is at all times prayed to earlier than beginning any auspicious work. He’s revered because the God of beginnings. So, those that wish to begin investing in markets could use it as a optimistic signal.
* There is a extremely popular story of Lord Ganesh which tells us how he gained a contest towards his youthful brother Karthikeya. Lord Shiva requested his sons to take three rounds world wide and the one who finishes first would obtain a particular fruit of knowledge and information.
The race started and Karthikeya climbed on his peacock and set off to take the rounds world wide, however Ganesha requested for permission of his mother and father to revolve round them as he thought of them as his universe. This sensible determination made Lord Ganesh gained the fruit.
This suggests that whereas investing in inventory markets, it is vitally a lot essential to take sensible and well timed choices.
* There’s one other fascinating story that included King Kuber, the Lord of wealth and Lord Ganesh. Kuber was very happy with his wealth and as soon as he organised a feast and invited all of the Gods at his palace. Lord Shiva and Parvati determined to not go to and despatched Ganesh as a substitute.
Lord Ganesh visited the palace and ate all of the meals he had ready for the Gods, forcing Kuber to hunt forgiveness for his ego.
This tells us that one should not get carried away throughout a pointy rally or plunge in inventory markets.
* Lord Ganesh’s large ears signify good listening expertise whereas his elephant head signifies an open thoughts. Investing additionally requires mind and knowledge.
And, listed below are the some frequent myths:
* Some imagine that inventory market funding are all about luck. No, it is not solely luck. One should additionally perceive a inventory or a fund earlier than investing. A few of the essential parameters earlier than investing embrace understanding the debt to fairness ratio of an organization, learning dividend sharing sample and annual studies.
* Few additionally imagine that investments aren’t for frequent buyers. This one’s an entire delusion as anybody with a buying and selling account can begin investing within the inventory markets.
* Many say fairness investments are extraordinarily dangerous. Sure, there’s a component of threat concerned, however an investor should know the distinction between threat and volatility. As an illustration, inventory markets plunged closely throughout the Covid-19 first wave final yr, nevertheless, indices made a robust comeback and are at present at their file highs.
* Some additionally say it is all about timing. However, it is not simply all about timing, there are lots of funds or shares which have delivered robust returns in the long term. It is usually essential to take skilled advise whereas investing.